Thursday, May 15, 2014

This

A thousand days feels like one moment with you. Life took a million times a million years, in that regard, to find you. It's just about the same as if I had just dreamed about everything that could make me happy...and then multiplied it a thousand times over.

Never [have I ever] thought these feelings existed at all, (put one finger down). Never [have I ever] thought these nonexistent feelings could happen to me, (second finger down). Never [have I ever] felt more then ever thought possible, (third finger down). Eventually I'm the first one with all fingers down.

It's a little bit difficult to discuss what took me to this place in life. All I know is I'm here, and now I know. Now I know why it takes your breath away, now I know how it stops your heart. I didn't understand before, I never got it. But I do now...I do and it's something I can't put into words.

I'm not sure anything could happen that would make me stop the world I'm spinning in now.

1 comment:

  1. life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced and enjoy. life is not unfair but it is how you acknowledge or carry it.

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete