Friday, September 19, 2014

Inferior Vena Cavae

I sat perplexed a few days ago, a little lost in my own world, wondering what exactly love was. Feeling a sort of pity for myself while I wondered if I myself really even knew.

Maybe I still don't. But I came up with an answer today that made me happy. And I realized that's what it's all about.

Love isn't a carved in stone set of rules you must follow. It isn't not fighting everyday. It's not making dinner for someone every night, or tending to their every need. But suppose that's what made you happy, I'd imagine that's what love is for you.

For me it's what I want 5 years from now, where I want my life to be. It's today and doing what I need to do to stay content. It's having someone who you can depend on, someone who loves you unconditionally. What ever I want it to be, it can be, and it is.

I'd imagine you and your partner would have to share some of the things that make you happy to keep each other happy. I guess I am lucky that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment